July 11, 2005

Been awhile again, quick "howdy"

WOW it's been awhile! I only have a couple minutes if that now.

Busy..that describes the last couple of weeks in 1 word. Troy's been on 2 business trips since I last posted, one to Ohio, and he left this morning for Minnesota. We were really hoping that we could make this last trip into another little family vacation up to MN to visit family, but financially we thought it would be better for the kids & I to stay home. But I wish I was there sooo much! I miss MN!

Kids have been soo busy. We got a letter in the mail on Friday regarding their preschool. Still don't have a starting date yet. GRR! I want to start marking off the days! For both their sake, AND MINE!! lol

We had a great 4th of July week. We shot off some fireworks here at home, kids loved it. Dh's employer doesn't run production that week so it was nice, Troy only had to go in to work for a couple hours a day then went out to the farm, so the kids got to ride in the tractor 3x that week. We all loved it!

The weather has been hot so we've been to the swimming pool in town 2x since I last wrote. Abby & Wyatt love the big pool, and Blaine loves the baby pool. Makes watching all 3 of them very interesting when I have 2 one way and 1 the other direction.

Well Wyatt is literally standing here screaming in my ear, and as of right now I have no clue where Blaine & Abby are, Im sure they are outside probably messing around with the water faucet..god I cringe just thinking of our water bill this month..

Until later....

No comments: