April 24, 2005

Quick note then off to bed!

Title says it all! Today was such a busy day for the kids & I. Troy called at 10:30am and asked if we would bring him lunch out in the field, and he'd give the kids a ride in the tractor! I jumped at this knowing that I would have at least 1/2 hour to myself while the kids got their ride. We went through a drive-thru, found daddy, he ate quick and threw all 3 kids into the tractor. I didn't see them again for over an hour!!! While I was waiting I finished "Blessings" by Anna Quindlen.

After that the kids & I went to one of the parks in town. We stayed there for almost 3 (yep THREE) hours! I coaxed them into the car and home we went! Quick supper of leftovers, bath and I didn't feel like moving for the rest of the night.

After all of that I did work out tonight with Gilad for 1/2 hour. I ate pretty well today, not to much crappy food. Probably didn't drink enough water considering all the running I did at the park though.

Im off to bed with "Good Greif" by Lolly Winston. :)

zzzzzzzz!!!!

No comments: