August 31, 2008

The Sunday Salon.com

I just joined "The Sunday Salon", it looks like fun so here goes my first blog dedicated to The Sunday Salon.

Im reading "The Crimson Petal & the White" by Michael Faber . Yesterday I finally got a really big chunk of reading done and Im starting Part II. Im enjoying it so far. If I may quote my friend Giz here..."It's all about the Ho's"

My kids are starting to get into chapter books, but since they are only 6 years old I am reading the books to them. So we finished our first chapter book last night "The Midnight Mystery" by Beverly Lewis. My kids loved it and I enjoyed it too. I'll be reading more of these books to them in the coming weeks.

2 comments:

tanabata said...

Hi Jen! Thanks for stopping by. You know I've tried to add your blog to my Google Reader before but each time it says there is no feed available. So then I forget to come visit, sorry.
I still have 'The Crimson Petal & the White' sitting on my shelf unread. Someday...

Kara said...

I have always wanted to read this one - The Crimson Petal & the White - but haven't gotten around to tackling such a big book.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! You have to be very busy too with triplets!!!