April 29, 2006

Dh's first day back and...

his next business trip is already on the calendar for May. :( I think this year is going to be a very stressful traveling year for our home.

Today was a rainy, gloomy day. Abby went outside for a little while in her raincoat, but didn't stay out long. Other then that we didn't do a heck of a lot. Played and watched TV about covered our day.

Dh worked at the farm tonight and has to work again all day tomorrow, so I think Im going to take the kids to the YMCA in a nearby town and go swimming. They'll like that and it'll be something different for us to do. That is unless someone get sick, Wyatt complained of a tummy ache all day yesterday and threw up a couple times. Hopefully it was just something he ate and it won't affect the rest of us.

I have to go update my side bar now, I finished "The Ghost Orchid" and "A Child Called It" the last couple of days.

No comments: