September 13, 2005

Getting high on paint fumes!! ugh!!

Today the painter we hired and her side kick came to start painting. They were here by 8am. UGH! Abby insisted on wearing big girl underwear to bed last night, and she's been dry for weeks so I thought she'd be fine..WRONG! She woke up at 4am screaming and soaked. So it was a pretty restless night for me and a early wake up! I was up by 7am just incase they did come early.

They have the front room painted, and I don't think I like what I see. I thought the color was going to be a bit darker..it's honestly hard to tell the white ceiling from the walls. :( I hope the new carpet helps darken the walls a bit. FINGERS CROSSED!! They also got the banister in the kitchen painted and I LOVE the color! It was literally a last minute decision, and Im so glad she talked me into doing the banister a different color then the kitchen, it really pops out!!

Today after lunch the kids & I went to north park for 3 1/2 hours!!!! My kids were sooo tired when we got home, and so was I! Abby fell asleep at 6pm, but woke up at 9pm for an hour to see daddy for a bit. The kids had such a great time at the park, playing with catapillars, frogs, throwing rocks into the pond, playing at both parks and chasing the ducks.

I picked up a new book at the library the other day. "The Mermaid Chair" by Sue Monk Kidd. Im putting "A Fine Balance" down for now, there's a waiting list for the Kidd book so Im going to try to finish that in the next week. HA!

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Wow...triplets! I don't know how you ever find the time to blog. That's a cute picture. Good luck with your little ones and Happy Belated Birthday!