May 18, 2005

Feeling good today!!

Im feeling happy today because tonight dh stayed home from work (he works nights & weekends for a local farmer). Him & I cleaned the house and now he's outside mowing the lawn. It feels wonderful to have a husband home every once inawhile!!

My dd is asleep already! I know that means it's going to be a looong night for me because she'll be up and ready to play at 1am. I hope not, but that's probably what is going to happen. The kiddos are pretty tuckered out because today we went for a walk to Pamida (local store) to buy their new swimming pool. We filled it and I told them the water was wayy to cold now and they'd have to wait until tomorrow to swim. HA! They tried it anyway and froze their privates off. They didn't stay in it for long.

Still reading "Boy's Life" by Robert R. McCammon. Im almost 1/2 way and starting to get a little confused with all the storylines going on. It's interesting and keeping my attention and Im really hoping that all the storylines come to a close by the end and hoping that McCammon doesn't sneak anymore storylines into the book without finally closing a few!!

Bye for now!

2 comments:

Andi said...

Glad you had a good day, and I hope your dd doesn't wake up at 1! lol

Glad to see your unkymood works, too! Looks good!

Jen (momx3lovesbooks) said...

Thanks to you Andi it works!! Thanks soooo much! :)

No she didn't wake up at 1am, it was more like 10pm but I was able to get her back to sleep pretty easily.

And my kids popped the swimming pool I had bought them that day the next day. They have another new one now, a heavy duty plastic one! lol